Bumper plates keep your rear bumper as new!
A bumper plate prevents the accumulation of scratches and dents at the top of your vans’ rear bumper. Damage that is inevitable if you use your van intensively. Next to this, bumper plates can increase your grip while entering/leaving the cargo space of your vehicle.
All bumper plates perfectly follow the design of your rear bumper. That is because we custom press every single one of them! It does not matter which model you drive, our bumper plates fit like a glove!
Bumper plates are suitable for:
- Drivers who want to keep the top of their rear bumper as new, despite intensive usage of their car.
- Couriers who want some extra grip while entering/leaving the cargo space of their van.
- Drivers who eventually want to resell their vehicle. Bumper plates keep the rear bumper in a decent condition, with a higher resell value of your car as a result.
Good to know:
- When the rear bumper of the car is painted, the bumper plate can be mounted with the supplied mounting tape.
- When the bumper is bare ABS plastic, you can mount the bumper plate using kit or rivets.
- Clean the mounting surface very well so it is free of grease. The 3M tape will attach better. Warm the tape with a dryer for optimal results.
- If you buy the bumper plate to get in- and out of the van, you can also consider a rear step. These can be mounted on the tow hook. This creates a full flight of stairs to the back of the van.
Mounting bumper plates
Our bumper plates are equipped with very strong 3M mounting tape. You can glue the bumper plate to your rear bumper within seconds.
You will receive your order with the tape already attached to the bumper plate. You only have to glue it to the rear bumper of your car. We recommend following the instructions in the assembly manual.