Snatch block Ultralight 9000KG
Snatch Blocks Ultralight 9000kg
An ARB snatch block allows you to retrieve loads that are double a winch’s capacity by reducing the load on the winch by half, and facilitating winching from varying angles when an anchor point that is straight ahead isn’t the best option.
ARB snatch blocks feature side plates that sit snug against the pulley, eliminating the possibility of the winch cable becoming trapped in between. The groove on the pulley itself tapers down to the centre, allowing for a variety of cable sizes to be used whilst ensuring the cable is seated securely, minimising lateral movement.
Manufactured from high strength, low density materials, the 9000kg snatch block is strong but lightweight, making it ideal for competition purposes.
- Off-road competition winch recovery requiring a working load rating of up to 9000kg [20,000lbs].
- Suits plasma rope and steel cable up to 13mm [1/2 inch] in diameter.
- Press formed plates are made from heavy gauge carbon steel.
- Unique new computer optimized design actually presses the plates against each other under load for extra support.
- Drawn, rounded safety edges means no more pinch points while rushing through a recovery, and easy one-handed loading and un-loading of the rope or cable.
- Self-righting design of plates eliminates the need to worry about the position of the block while introducing cable tension.
- Vanadium steel axle is oil impregnated into a hardened surface for a tough, long lasting, corrosion resistant, low friction finish that requires no additional lubrication (see note).
- Revolutionary 2 piece pulley design made from a composite of aerospace grades of impact modified, self lubricating polymers.
- Outer pulley material greatly reduces wear and damage to steel cables and reduces fretting and damage to plasma type cables as compared to metal pulley snatch blocks.
- Inner pulley material is made in Germany from a highly specialized bearing grade of self lubricating crystalline polymer, giving the snatch block the ability to operate under high loads completely un-lubricated (see note).
- High strength – low density materials have allowed for a total weight reduction of up to 50% over other comparable rated snatch blocks. This improves results during timed competition.
- Suitable for use with bow shackle sizes up to large 8.5 ton [18,739lb].
- Cable diameter from (mm) 8
- Cable diamter to (mm) 13
- Wheel diameter (mm) 112
9000kg [20,000lbs] is the working load at a duty cycle of 5 minutes at average ambient temperatures (22°C [72°F]), at average winching speeds (i.e., 5 meters per minute [16 ft per minute]) in a non- corrosive environment.
Common sense should always be employed when operating a snatch block under any extreme circumstances such as high ambient temperatures, high speeds, excessive loads (e.g., modified winch systems), etc, as this may generate elevated levels of heat in the hub requiring periodic lubrication of the axle.
This product fits all vehicles.